|Date||:||24 July - 26 July 2019|
|Time||:||0800 - 1530|
|Venue||:||The Covenant School,Charlottesville, Virginia, 22903, United States|
|Trainer||:||Dr Yeap Ban Har, Ms Sarah Schaefer|
|Cost||:||$900 (Register before May 1st for a 5% discount)|
Be inspired and equipped with effective instructional strategies to meet various student needs within the classroom. Led by Dr Yeap Ban Har and Sarah Schaefer, this 3-day course will provide insights into creating environments that promote deep learning where students and teachers are excited to reason, communicate, and think mathematically.
Limited to 60 participants only.
- Discover the educational philosophies behind the 3-part lesson structure and the CPA approach in Singapore Math
- Learn to implement concepts with hands-on opportunities
- Develop in-depth understanding of teaching techniques for students with various needs
- Collaborate with a community of teachers, school leaders, and math coaches/specialists in small group settings
Day 1: Experience Deep Learning
- Generalizing Lesson Structure
- Number Sense
- *Optional Working Lunch Session: A Look at the think! Mathematics series
Day 2: Planning for Deep Learning
- Structured Learning
- *Optional Working Lunch Session: Q&A with current teachers, administrators and math coaches/specialists
Day 3: Differentiation and Assessment in the Classroom
- Differentiation Techniques
Please register here.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com