|Date||:||03 - 04 October 2018|
|Time||:||0800 - 1500|
|Venue||:||Matrix Conference Center, Danbury, Connecticut, USA|
|Trainer||:||Dr Yeap Ban Har|
This two-day workshop will focus on using the Singapore Approach to design and differentiate lessons to meet the needs of our increasingly diverse classrooms while creating an environment of extraordinary engagement and deeper, more meaningful learning.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Planning with Singapore’s 3-part lesson format
- Visual strategies to bridge concrete understanding to abstract understanding
- The 5 elements of an effective mathematics lesson
- Identifying advanced learners and extending tasks
- The 4 foundational skills for intervention
- Questioning to build understanding
- Promoting student collaboration and discourse
- Meeting the needs of struggling learners
Please register here.
This workshop is organised by SL Education and 3R Teacher Training.
Like us on Facebook